ETF Action Announces Major Enhancements To Industry-Leading FinTech Platform
ETF Action is pleased to announce the rollout of several significant upgrades to its platform, including the introduction of a new Dashboard interface, custom report generation, ETF All-Stars integration, an expanded website, and more.
These functionality upgrades are the first of several planned releases for 2021. They’re designed to expand ETF Action’s core mission of simplifying and enhancing the investment process, from initial research to comparative analysis to portfolio construction, all through the lens of ETFs.
Recommended AI News: Cubic Announces FirstNet Ready Push-To-Talk Radio Gateway
Highlights of the new release include:
- A New ETF Dashboard interface that incorporates live pricing, news feeds, security heat maps, and more.
- Custom report generation, allowing users to build personalized collateral with their own company logo and disclosures.
- Integration with the ETF All-Stars Select Lists, using ETFs to enhance equity-level research.
- Refined and expanded functionality, including enhanced model portfolio building tools and advanced workflow integration.
- A new lower-cost subscription tier, targeting professionals in the high-growth phase of their business.
Recommended AI News: Indeed Offers Hope to Job Seekers with Company’s First Super Bowl Spot
“This latest release furthers our vision of providing a comprehensive investment experience to our growing community of financial professionals,” said Mike Akins, CEO and founding partner of ETF Action. “As the ETF industry continues its unprecedented growth, we likewise can continue to leverage these transparent, disruptive investment vehicles to help advisors, asset managers and other finance professionals build better portfolios and deliver more engaging experiences for their end clients.”
Recommended AI News: RepRisk Provides ESG Risk Data to Yuanta Securities Investment Trust (Yuanta Funds)