Medallia LivingLens Video Feedback Now HIPAA Compliant to Improve Telehealth Experience
Video feedback and engagement platform enables healthcare providers and pharma companies to capture actionable patient experience sentiment to streamline virtual care
Medallia, Inc., the global leader in experience management and engagement, announced that Medallia LivingLens, a powerful video feedback and engagement solution that gathers in-the-moment customer and employee sentiment via video, has achieved HIPAA compliance, enabling healthcare providers and pharma companies to expand how they engage with their patients and consumers.
“With the rapid rise of telehealth and virtual care, the patient experience has dramatically changed. At a time when people are not able to engage face-to-face, these industries are looking for new ways to understand patient sentiment in order to connect and improve virtual care. Our HIPAA-compliant video feedback solution helps organizations gain deeper insights, remove barriers to optimal care and ultimately improve the overall telehealth experience,” said Sarika Khanna, executive vice president and chief product officer for Medallia.
Healthcare leaders including Just Worldwide are using Medallia LivingLens to ask for and listen to patient, caregiver and employee input when it matters the most and act upon critical needs faster.
“We use LivingLens for our patient video diaries and are able to obtain emotional insights such as how they’re feeling and what they wish their caregiver knew. We use it to get the emotional impact of a patient,” said Sally Udayakumar, research manager at Just Worldwide.
Medallia LivingLens’ HIPAA compliance enables healthcare organizations to:
- Capture 6X more information with video feedback compared to traditional open-ended text-based methods, including nonverbal communication, such as body language and sentiment
- Collect video moments in patient experience and caretaker feedback programs
- Rapidly transcribe and centralize video recordings in a single asset management platform
- Analyze the emotions and sentiment of conversations and take action to optimize patient and employee experiences
- Have the peace of mind that all private, sensitive patient information will be protected
Recommended AI News: Daily AI Roundup: The 5 Coolest Things On Earth Today