Coremedia and commercetools Enable Brands to Create Inspiring Shopping Experiences
The CoreMedia Content Cloud is now available on the commercetools Integration Marketplace
CoreMedia, developer of the agile content management and experience orchestration platform CoreMedia Content Cloud, is now a partner of commercetools, a leading global software company and Provider of the platform of the same name for B2C and B2B trade of the next generation. This partnership integrates CoreMedia’s open, API-driven best-of-breed solution with the cloud-based headless e-commerce software from commercetools. This gives marketing and sales managers and developers the opportunity to jointly create and optimize outstanding brand experiences and to play them off efficiently across all channels.
The CoreMedia Content Cloud is an open, modular DXP and agile content management solution that combines a headless content repository with a future-oriented web-based user interface. It enables editors to access content from any source and combine content and commerce elements appropriately. In addition, the solution allows a preview of complex customer experiences in the front end in real time. CoreMedia’s hybrid multi-experience content delivery engine can provide content in a media-neutral format that can be optimally displayed by any target channel, from websites and mobile applications to digital outdoor advertising, kiosk systems at the point of sale and in-store Displays.
Recommended AI News: SS8 Announces Location Data Solution For Lawful Intelligence
CoreMedia’s hybrid headless approach offers marketing and sales the opportunity to optimize content in real time.
“In a business world that is getting faster and faster, it is not enough just to offer a great brand or shopping experience, you also have to be faster than the competition,” said Ben Mooney , Global VP, Marketing & Partner Ecosystems at CoreMedia. “The CoreMedia Content Cloud integrates seamlessly with commercetools to enable companies to strengthen their efforts across the entire customer journey and across all digital channels.”
The integration of CoreMedia with commercetools is based on an API layer, the CoreMedia Commerce Hub, which is part of the CoreMedia platform. This integration includes the editorial interface (CoreMedia Studio) with comprehensive preview functions as well as all components to play content flexibly, including the Content Application Engine (CAE) for server-side rendering and the CoreMedia Headless Server for client-side rendering.
The main features of this integration include:
- Headless CMS: Expansion of existing shop pages and creation of new hybrid pages that combine media and brand content with product information and transaction options.
- Advanced DAM: management of master files and renditions; integrated support for shoppable videos, shoppable image maps, banner management, slideshows and 360 ° spinner; Edit images and provide versions of image assets optimized for each playback channel.
- Intuitive user interface: browser-based access without additional plug-ins with drag-and-drop support; Import of data from external sources, including Microsoft Word or simple text; Editing of content in any language.
- Real-time preview: Visualization of the entire online shopping experience on every device, for every customer segment, across the entire customer journey already during processing.
- Intelligent personalization and dynamic content: Content created and managed in CoreMedia can be combined with real-time product information, social activities and context data to present customer-specific content.
- Global branding: supporting scenarios with multiple brands, regions and languages; Language comparison for efficient localization; integrated translation management.