Introducing Sprinklr Sandbox: Inspiring Limitless CXM Innovation Without the Risk
System administrators and IT teams can now can develop, build, and train new integrations and capabilities in an isolated environment
Sprinklr, the world’s leading Customer Experience Management platform (CXM), introduced Sprinklr Sandbox, an isolated environment where organizations can experiment with new features and enhance business processes in Sprinklr without directly impacting customers or employees.
Recommended AI News: NEC And Realeyes Announce Strategic Alliance In Emotion Analysis Solutions
The Challenges to Change
The coronavirus pandemic is permanently reshaping the way people live and work – accelerating the shift to digital-first workplaces and customer experiences. Now more than ever, Sprinklr is a critical platform in a company’s overall technology ecosystem. Company’s need the ability to make changes to existing workflows and add new features in Sprinklr without worrying that changes might impact the current production environment.
Recommended AI News: Microsoft And MSCI To Drive Investments In Cloud, AI And User Experience
The Solution: Sprinklr Sandbox
The Sprinklr Sandbox’s provides a safe environment to test, train, or troubleshoot without disturbing a business environment. Companies can choose from two Sprinklr Sandbox options:
Standard Sandbox: Testing environment complete with true configuration details (rules, workflows, approval paths, etc.) intended for development and testing in an isolated environment.
Premium Sandbox: Near copy of a live production environment and inclusive of data such as messages, profiles, assets, etc. Intended to be used as a staging, and/or training environment.
Sprinklr’s Standard and Premium Sandbox both include several unique features including:
- Rollback – Revert a deployed change in the live environment at any time.
- Change Set – Push selective changes or new configurations from Sprinklr Sandbox to the live environment.
- Account Mapping – Map a branded channel account to a test account in Sprinklr Sandbox for end-to-end testing of new features, such as Sprinklr Smart Alerts or Smart Responses.
- Audit Trail – Capture a complete version history of actions taken by individuals in the Sprinklr Sandbox.
- Granular User Governance – Manage user access to Sprinklr Sandbox’s capabilities.
“Sprinklr Sandbox inspires limitless innovation without the risk,” said Pavitar Singh, CTO, Sprinklr. “Customer-facing departments now have more stability to deliver consistent, seamless experiences.”
Recommended AI News: Bright Pattern Contact Center Chosen By Everise