Twenty Over Ten Adds Powerful New Tools For Lead Pilot Enterprise Users
Offers Broker-Dealer Groups and Large Firms More Control and Greater Flexibility In One Unified Account
Twenty Over Ten, an industry-leading SaaS company, announced new features and capabilities to give growing companies something scarcely available in today’s market: powerful marketing software that is easy to use yet built for enterprise groups. With this new update, groups and enterprise teams of any size will be able to create customized digital marketing solutions that scale with their businesses.
Unveiled at the T3 Advisor Conference in February, Lead Pilot is the first inbound marketing solution for financial advisors designed to drive qualified prospects through hyper-personalized content marketing. With Lead Pilot, advisors are able to launch robust, multi-touchpoint content campaigns from a streamlined, easy-to-use dashboard.
Recommended AI News: Security And Risk Management Trends For 2020
“Most firms using enterprise marketing tools today face complex processes, counter-intuitive designs, and terrible user experience, when what they need most is the ability to put their most innovative ideas into action, quickly. Businesses growing at scale cannot expect to stay competitive in this next decade with solutions that slow them down precisely at the moment they need to be moving faster,” said Ryan Russell, co-founder of Twenty Over Ten. “Our newest set of solutions for enterprise groups enables large, sophisticated teams to sign on as a team of two or 2000 with complete confidence that they have a marketing platform that solves common challenges for rapidly growing teams in our industry.”
With the new features launched today, Lead Pilot gives advisors and broker-dealers a complete view of their clients’ and prospects’ journeys through an all-in-one connected platform, along with a suite of easy-to-use tools that allow them to adapt to their audiences’ expectations. The latest updates assist growing companies by removing unnecessary friction for their clients allowing them to finally focus on delivering more powerful, cohesive experiences.
Recommended AI News: The Environmental Impact of Your Favorite Movies And Shows
New advanced capabilities in Lead Pilot now also include:
- Unique seats and teams structure can accommodate small offices of 1-2 advisors or large enterprise accounts consisting of several thousand advisors. Members can be strategically added to teams, making it easy to deploy cohesive, consistent, on-brand messaging while still allowing advisors to connect their individual social profiles and deploy content that speaks to their unique audiences.
- Customizable administrative access based on organizational hierarchies and roles.
- Content Sharing that gives all users access to a shared library of content, but individual users the ability to only deploy content that fits their own audience.
- Shared analytics to easily track what has been shared by each user and what is getting the most engagement across each team.
- Individuals can create their own branded landing pages and connect to their own social networks allowing them to target their networks and only deploy content relevant to their audiences while ensuring brand consistency with the organization as a whole.
- Customer Success provides training, product support, and strategic services
Recommended AI News: Three Secrets To Better Understanding Target Accounts And Buying Committees