MiR Announces New Cloud-Based Software for Optimizing Robot Fleets
As fleets of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) grow, so does the demand for software tools to optimize performance and fleet management. To meet this demand, MiR announces the launch of MiR Insights, a new cloud-based software tool that enables fleet owners to track and analyze the operations of its robots and get actionable insights that can improve the robots’ performance.
Recommended AI: AI in Retail: Israeli Startup Hexa is Enabling Shoppers to View Products in 360 Degrees & Try Them Virtually
AMR leader @MobileIndRobots unveils ‘MiR Insights,’ a new cloud-based software tool to track & analyze robot operations: for better performance, more efficient troubleshooting & ultimately, better ROI. MiR to demo #MiRInsights at #ProMat2023, Mar. 20-23.
- MiR Insights provides answers to questions such as:
- What was the overall mission effectiveness of my robot fleet this week?
- Do we have any specific areas in our production where our robots encounter recurring challenges?
- How have the changes we implemented on the factory floor last month impacted robot throughput?
In addition, the software allows fleet owners to easily access and share technical data for faster and more efficient troubleshooting.
“MiR Insights provides robot fleet users a much better understanding of the robots’ performance and how they interact with their physical environment,” said Walter Vahey, president, MiR. “This knowledge will enable our users to continue to improve and expand their installations more rapidly and further increase their ROI.”
Key features of MiR Insights include:
- Data dashboards: Monitors key performance indicators (KPIs) such as distance driven, completed missions, and robot utilization rate.
- Heatmaps: Tracks robot activity over both time and physical locations and visualizes areas with poor WiFi coverage and potential robot traffic bottlenecks.
Recommended AI: Google Cloud Announces Biggest-ever Upgrade to Vertex AI
Data is stored securely in the cloud
MiR Insights is hosted on Microsoft Azure and is used in connection with MiR Fleet, MiR’s fleet management software. MiR Insights reads data from MiR Fleet but does not interfere with fleet operations or individual robot control, or adjust fleet settings. The data interface is very flexible with options for data visualization as well as an API to port raw data for use in external systems. MiR Insights is architected to support a continuous evolution in performance based on customer experience, all focused on improving AMR fleet operations.
Recommended AI: Is Customer Experience Strategy Making or Breaking Your ‘Shopping Festival’ Sales?
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.