Major eCommerce Brands Turn To Fast Simon AI-Powered Shopping Optimization Platform In 2021
Innovations in AI Visual Discovery, Headless Commerce, Display Merchandising Boost Merchants’ Conversions and Average Order Value
Fast Simon, the leader in AI-powered shopping optimization, announced notable achievements in 2021, including expanding its customer roster with many prominent, fast-growing brands including Juicy Couture, Mastermind Toys, Sports Illustrated Shop, and Spyder. The company also increased demand for its AI-based merchandising, search, and personalization suite.
Recommended AI News: Huawei Retains Leadership in 5G RAN Portfolio
“Advanced AI technologies offer merchants more personalized shopping journeys, including matching social media experiences and inspirations to inventory and collections to drive increases in cart sizes and conversion,” said Zohar Gilad, CEO of Fast Simon. “The past two years have reshaped online shopping, but there will always be new challenges testing merchants’ resilience. To succeed, they must continually adjust business strategies to meet the ever-growing demands of a digital economy. This includes adopting technology with intelligence that amplifies the creative work of expert human designers and merchandisers.”
In addition, the company deepened its partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms, agencies, and technologies, including:
- For the second consecutive year, Fast Simon was named to Shopify’s Plus Certified App Program Partner to support the most prominent Shopify merchants, guiding them toward the right apps and solutions to quickly and easily build and scale their online retail businesses. Fast Simon’s Shopify Plus business has a 65% growth rate year-over-year.
- As a BigCommerce Preferred Technology Partner, Fast Simon supports B2B, B2C, and headless commerce merchants, increasing conversion rates and average order value (AoV) by automatically matching shoppers’ purchasing intent with merchandising priorities. Fast Simon’s BigCommerce business has a 55% growth rate year-over-year.
- An integration with Klaviyo delivers breakthrough AI personalized recommendations for eCommerce retargeting for top merchants such as Ya Ya Group and Steve Madden. Fast Simon created a powerful new communications strategy for Klaviyo customers by identifying customer buying intent and sending relevant and personalized communications.
This year, Fast Simon enhanced its platform with several innovative products to address today’s eCommerce demands:
- SDK and React UI Component Library for headless commerce, with less than ten lines of code, easily integrate the Fast Simon platform with any custom eCommerce front end to drive dramatic increases in AoV and conversion.
- The AI Visual Discovery Suite lets consumers use images from Instagram accounts, smartphones, or store catalogs to get matching results with a single click instantly. Since Visual Discovery automatically identifies all objects in an image, merchants can capitalize on inspirational shopping driven by images and social interaction.
- Display Merchandising Optimizer analyzes shopping behavior, back-end sales history, image performance, and other data signals to find and present the best product images that are inspirational and effective for shoppers.
- As one of the first merchandising and search platforms to integrate directly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce, Fast Simon is driving AI-based merchandising, search, and personalization capabilities to the masses of fast-growing retailers.
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]