Pitcher Earns Number One Spot in Enterprise User Adoption for Sales Enablement
- Pitcher’s Super App Momentum and Market Presence Also Saw Strong Growth
Pitcher, creator of the Super App for sales enablement and customer engagement, announced it ranks number one in G2.com, Inc.’s. Enterprise User Adoption in its recent Grid® Report.
Omnichannel sales models have seen acceleration in adoption due in large part to the workplace shifts made permanent by the pandemic. While a new normal is taking shape within the sales journey, enterprises are looking for omnichannel sales enablement solutions because of the breadth of functionality and their flexibility in the field. To address the complicated ecosystem of marketing, sales, and field team needs, Pitcher created the Super App, an omnichannel end-to-end unified sales enablement platform for enterprises.
Recommended AI News: CoinShares to Acquire Global Blockchain Equity Index
“Our goal has always been a holistic one, to help sales teams deliver the right message, to the right person, on the right channel, in the right way, at the right time, all while not increasing interaction cost,” said Mert Yentur, CEO, Pitcher. “We’re humbled by the strong adoption and positive feedback we’ve received from our customers, and we’re thrilled that 100% of G2 users give us 4 or 5 star ratings. Based on their feedback, we are excited to roll out new product features that will generate even more customer value, improve customer engagement and make the B2B sales process even more seamless.”
Beyond being named as Highest Rated in Enterprise User Adoption for Sales Enablement, Pitcher’s momentum and market presence saw strong growth among other reports and indices, and the company expanded its G2 footprint with inclusion in two new reports.
- Earned the very top spot as the Highest User Adoption product in the Implementation Index among all vendors.
- Moved up two spots, a 13% increase, in the Sales Enablement Relationship Index: Enterprise. Pitcher also moved up six spots on the Sales Enablement Relationship Index.
- Increased our rating in market presence in the Enterprise Grid for Sales Enablement, from #5 to #4 in Niche vendors.
- Increased our Momentum Score by 20 points in the Momentum Grid Report for Sales Enablement.
- Improved our standing in the Sales Enablement Implementation Index.
- Moved up five spots in Sales Enablement Usability Index.
- Expanded our G2 presence in two new G2 indexes: the Enterprise Usability Index for Sales Enablement and the Enterprise Implementation Index for Sales Enablement
The G2 review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by more than 3 million buyers each month for transparency in B2B buying, for positive impact on the way decisions are made.
Recommended AI News: Yardi Launches Workplace Management Solution for Commercial Occupiers