SecureAuth Closes 2022 with Exciting Momentum as Customer Adoption Soars for Passwordless Continuous Authentication
Access Management and Authentication leader hits key milestones, expands executive team
SecureAuth, a leader in access management and authentication, announced it has completed a breakthrough year, setting the stage for accelerated growth in 2023. Over the last year, SecureAuth introduced game-changing authentication technology, appointed Paul Trulove as CEO, expanded its leadership team with industry veterans, and secured prominent third-party recognition, among other accomplishments.
Recent AiThority News : AI Content Platform MetatronAI.com Announces New Features and Services
“2022 was a turning point for SecureAuth. With Arculix on the market and a new executive team stacked with industry leaders, SecureAuth is poised for a stellar year,” says Paul Trulove, CEO @SecureAuth
“2022 was a turning point for SecureAuth,” stated Paul Trulove, CEO of SecureAuth. “With new products on the market and a new executive team stacked with industry leaders, SecureAuth is poised for a stellar year. Now more than ever, we are committed to providing customers with the most innovative solutions for protecting identities and the applications and data they access. I am very impressed with what the team at SecureAuth has accomplished in such a short amount of time and look forward to continuing the momentum in 2023. Customers can look forward to more exciting innovations leveraging our patented technology in the Arculix risk engine later this year.”
SecureAuth’s 2022 highlights include:
Delivered Market-Leading Product Innovation through New Products and Patents
- Launched Arculix™– a game-changing platform that for the first time combines leading-edge passwordless technology, continuous authentication, and orchestration. The next-generation platform has the flexibility to be deployed as a full end-to-end solution or augment existing IAM investments with out-of-the-box integration to any industry-standard identity provider.
- Announced Arculix Universal Authentication Fabric™, a technology framework that delivers authentication driven by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) behavioral modeling, provides continuous risk scoring and makes passwords obsolete by eliminating login credentials.
- Released SecureAuth IdP 22.12 with new features to speed cloud adoption and integration with Arculix for a next-gen passwordless continuous authentication experience.
- The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) granted SecureAuth groundbreaking methods for authenticating users’ claimed identities for frictionless user access using automated risk-based control behavioral modeling. Capabilities derived from these patents are included in Arculix’s mobile authentication products.
AI News: Microsoft and OpenAI extend Partnership to Bring Supercomputing at Center of AI-powered Experiences
Established New Leadership Team with Key Appointments
- At the beginning of 2022, Paul Trulove, was appointed as the CEO and worked to set a new vision for innovations in passwordless continuous authentication.
- To drive the company’s global marketing and go-to-market strategy, Mandeep Khera was appointed as Chief Marketing Officer.
- In December 2022, Alan Lipton joined the company as SVP of Engineering, overseeing the global engineering organization for SecureAuth’s product portfolio.
- And to jumpstart the new year, Ernie Tkac recently joined as the Chief Revenue Officer, leading SecureAuth’s global direct and channel sales teams to accelerate revenue growth.
Strengthened Global Awareness through Partnerships and Industry Recognition
- Announced new partnerships with Grupo TRC, SDG Corporation and SystemDomain. Grupo TRC joins as a value-added reseller (VAR) and services delivery partner in the EMEA region. SDG Corporation and SystemDomain join as VAR and services delivery partners.
- Joined the Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA) to help solve today’s digital identity security challenges for global organizations.
- Awarded the Top 50 Best Workplaces of Year by The Silicon Review, selected as winner of the “Authentication Solution of the Year” award in the 6th annual CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards program, and named a winner in Cyber Defense Magazine’s “Hot Company – Identity and Access Management” category.
- Named a Leader in the 2022 GigaOm Radar Report for MFA.
SecureAuth is a next-gen access management and authentication company that enables secure and passwordless continuous authentication experience for employees, partners and customers. With the only solution that can be deployed in cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments, SecureAuth manages and protects access to applications, systems and data at scale, anywhere in the world.
Latest Aithority Insights : One AI Collaborates with AWS to Provide Language AI Solution for Developers
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]
Comments are closed.