StackAdapt Releases In-Platform ABM Targeting and Measurement for B2B Advertisers
StackAdapt, the leading self-serve programmatic advertising platform, announced a new self-serve, in-platform B2B solution for ABM Targeting and Measurement. For B2B marketers, getting in front of the right professionals with buying influence is essential, and StackAdapt’s latest solution enables users to target high-value B2B audiences in the US based on account lists, firmographic and persona-level data.
Latest AiThority Interview Insights : AiThority Interview with Brad Anderson, President of Product and Engineering at Qualtrics
“StackAdapt ABM Targeting and Measurement has empowered Centerline Digital to better grow upper and mid-funnel campaign adoption and investment by clients”
B2B companies continue to prioritize ABM as a crucial aspect of their marketing strategy and are making significant investments and commitments toward ABM. B2B marketers cannot rely on blanket targeting audiences as it may not be relevant to many of their clients. Instead, they require specific tools to target select account lists and employees based on their role or decision-making influence. This approach allows for more meaningful ad campaigns that can have a measurable impact. By using firmographic and account data to pivot their ad campaigns, B2B marketers can optimize their results and achieve greater success.
StackAdapt’s in-platform offering uniquely operates within a closed-loop identity ecosystem to improve match rates. The goal is to target and engage specific high-value individuals, which requires a deep understanding of the audience. With full control over B2B data, StackAdapt ABM Targeting and Measurement attributes ad engagement back to the exact same authenticated audiences, ensuring that measurement is deterministic and highly accurate. This level of personalization and targeting is critical for creating meaningful engagement and driving desired outcomes such as highly qualified leads, revenue, and brand recognition.
“StackAdapt ABM Targeting and Measurement has empowered Centerline Digital to better grow upper and mid-funnel campaign adoption and investment by clients,” said Joey Vara, Associate Paid Media Director at Centerline Digital. “In addition to targeting with confidence, StackAdapt provides an excellent diversity of inventory and tactics to execute throughout the buyer journey. With a renewed capability to effectively target and reach prospects at scale, programmatic has become the top driver of reach, traffic, and engagement for our client base.”
Read More about AiThority Interview: AiThority Interview with Ahmad Al Khatib, CEO and Founder at Qudo
StackAdapt’s ABM Targeting and Measurement is built off proprietary, in-house B2B ID graph technology that targets and measures the same authenticated audience, enabling users in a multitude of ways:
- Frictionless campaign creation and reporting: StackAdapt B2B customers will now be able to use this self-serve solution directly in the platform, allowing for frictionless campaign creation and reporting. Authenticated audiences are also ready for activation quicker than ever before.
- Audience intelligence: Understand how business professionals and decision-makers are engaging with campaigns and creatives to better iterate on campaign performance. Segment the audiences into more applicable groups that can be targeted using increasingly focused and effective means.
- Track progress across the buyer’s journey: Learn what actions users are taking at which stage of the programmatic funnel to gain intelligence into your unique sales cycle, and prioritize what to do next.
- Impact on accounts and engagement: Discern interested and engaged accounts for prioritization within the sales team.
- Quantify your marketing dollars: Be empowered to show stakeholders how programmatic can help nurture and drive the ideal audience through a long and complex sales funnel and provide a return on ad spend.
- Diverse, multi-channel inventory: Users can reach their ideal audiences no matter where they spend their time through native, display, video, CTV, audio, and in-game, influencing their customer journey and decision-making process down the funnel.
- Low-risk activation: While other companies may require a long-term contract without providing a testing opportunity, StackAdapt allows companies to launch campaigns quickly and without contractual minimums, giving teams the confidence to test and learn.
“We are thrilled to provide StackAdapt users this latest offering because they can now launch a highly scalable and measurable ABM strategy through programmatic technology,” explains Michael Shang, Vice President of Partnerships and Business Solutions at StackAdapt. “B2B marketers can create highly targeted, personalized campaigns to win over best-fit accounts and nurture audiences through the B2B buying journey across all devices and different programmatic channels.”
AiThority Interview Insights: AiThority Interview with Vova Kyrychenko, CTO at Xenoss
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]