Broadvoice Announces Launch of Broadvoice B-hive for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
Broadvoice Customers Can Now Benefit from an Improved and Streamlined Customer Experience by Integrating Broadvoice B-Hive UCaaS Platform with Salesforce
Broadvoice announced it has launched Broadvoice B-hive for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, providing new ways to deliver a more personalized experience to customers by connecting B-hive’s cloud communications, collaboration and call center tools with Salesforce customer databases and workflows. Broadvoice B-hive for Salesforce empowers small and medium businesses (SMBs) to more effectively manage and communicate with their customers on the Salesforce platform.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Broadvoice B-hive for Salesforce is currently available on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Broadvoice B-hive for Salesforce
Available with Broadvoice B-hive Pro Seats, the app supports a range of Salesforce subscriptions, including Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited and Performance plans.
Key feature benefits include:
- Streamlining the customer experience with inbound record matching, triggering screen pops with key customer information
- Monitoring customer interactions with automated call recordings
- Speeding up data entry with new record creation on demand
- Connecting with customers more quickly and dependably with click to call
- Improving efficiency with automated call logging
Comments on the News
- “With our new Salesforce integration, Broadvoice is building on its promise to provide SMBs with enterprise-class cloud communications,” said George Mitsopoulos, Chief Product Officer at Broadvoice. “SMBs now can leverage many of the capabilities that big brands use to streamline and improve customer experience with B-hive for Salesforce.”
- “The ability to log calls inbound and outbound is really great,” said Broadvoice customer Josh Pratt, Vice President of Technology for Veritas Funding.
- “We are excited that Broadvoice is innovating on AppExchange as they give businesses access to communications and call center features directly in Salesforce,” said Woodson Martin, General Manager of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers, and we love watching our partners evolve alongside us.”
Recommended AI News: Itelligence Partners With Natuvion Group To Accelerate SAP S/4HANA Migrations