Syniti to Showcase Augmented Data Management Platform at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2023
Syniti, a global leader in enterprise data management,announced its participation in the Gartner Data and Analytics Summit, held March 20-23 in Orlando, Fla. The summit brings together leading technology companies to address the most significant challenges that data and analytics leaders face in empowering the innovative and adaptable organizations of the future.
Syniti’s booth #816 during show hours to learn more about:
- The company’s unified, augmented data management platform, the Syniti Knowledge Platform (SKP) and how it helps users deliver faster and better business outcomes with usable and trusted data
- Syniti’s expertise in enabling customers digital transformation efforts, including migrations to SAP® S/4HANA and other complex data migration initiatives
- Combining its Syniti Match & Syniti Replicate solutions to provide the real-time data unification needed to power advanced analytics.
Recommended AI: AI in Retail: Israeli Startup Hexa is Enabling Shoppers to View Products in 360 Degrees & Try Them Virtually
Syniti will also demonstrate how its patent-pending Knowledge Graph can be used to train generative AI models like OpenAI’s GPT3.5 or other learning models to help reduce repetitive and manual tasks, improve results for users and improve the accuracy and efficiency of data analysis and decision making.
This can include:
- Training generative AI on well-defined rules and linked terms to generate more accurate SQL queries that align with business rules and data schema
- Supporting automation, allowing users to look up mappings and create suggestions for data quality rules
Syniti was named a Visionary in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions. This is the second consecutive year that Syniti has been named a Visionary in Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions1 and the seventh year the company was recognized in the report*. Syniti is mentioned in five different markets for its Syniti Knowledge Platform (SKP), including Data Quality Solutions and Master Data Management Solutions. The SKP has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5 on Gartner Peer Insights™ for Data Quality Solutions based on 19 reviews as of February 16, 2023.
Recommended AI: Google Cloud Announces Biggest-ever Upgrade to Vertex AI
Rex Ahlstrom, CTO & EVP Innovation & Growth, Syniti, said: “Traditional approaches to data management and individual tools that only perform one function will not be enough to solve the growing challenges users are facing. Frankly, they don’t make life easier for the different users and business functions that rely on having access to trusted data. We’re looking forward to sharing our unified data management platform and unique matching and replication software solutions with conference attendees.”
Recommended AI: Is Customer Experience Strategy Making or Breaking Your ‘Shopping Festival’ Sales?
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]
Comments are closed.