Apttus Recognized as Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled B2B Digital Commerce Platforms
Apttus, the global Middle Office leader, announced that IDC, an independent research firm, named Apttus a Leader in its most recent IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled B2B Digital Commerce Platforms 2018 Vendor. This research recognizes the value of Apttus E-Commerce – a key pillar in Apttus’ Middle Office Platform, Omni.
Apttus’ E-Commerce solution delivers consistent, optimized buying experiences across all sales channels. In Business-to-Consumer (B2C) commerce, Apttus creates a seamless experience between a brand’s E-Commerce experience and their physical retail stores. In Business-to-Business (B2B) commerce, Apttus provides the crucial capability to ensure a consistent, high-quality experience for buyers across self-service E-Commerce, contacts with direct sales teams, and interactions with channel partners.
“For enterprise organizations, digital transformation is one of the most critical goals they will face in 2018 and beyond,” said David Murphy, Executive Chairman at Apttus. “This recognition from the IDC MarketScape fully validates our belief that Apttus is capable of delivering the in-depth outcomes that our customers, and their own customers, will require to propel their ongoing growth and success.”
Recognizing Apttus as a Leader in the space, the IDC MarketScape report highlights capabilities such as:
- How Apttus E-Commerce and CPQ empower organizations to provide highly customized orders and quotes to end customers.
- Details on why Apttus stands apart from the competition by providing strong product and service configuration alongside artificial intelligence capabilities.
- Integration to the cloud-native Apttus CPQ, all modules share a common platform and data model, sharing administrative tools and user interface (UI) for ease of use and management.
- How Apttus’ Digital Commerce offerings support multiple channels, including B2C, B2B, and partner ecosystems.
For insights on key trends in Digital Commerce and for an excerpt of the report on Apttus E-Commerce’s placement as a Leader, get your complimentary excerpt copy of the IDC MarketScape report now.
- Learn more about Apttus’ vision for Digital Commerce here
- See how this vision drives growth, profitability, and better customer experiences from the POV of additional analysts.