AI and Brand Loyalty: How Can Marketers Leverage Machine Learning to Find the Right Audience
In this new era of digital innovation, marketers must focus their strategies on the digital marketplace and find the right tools to make the greatest impact. When it comes to making a difference in your eCommerce efforts, audience retargeting is one of the most helpful tools for those seeking to impact their bottom line.
Many companies focus on finding new clients without realizing how much retention can make a difference. More than 76% of online shoppers abandon their carts before checkout, leading to a sizable drop in sales at the moment when retention matters the most. With advancements in technology and data collection, AI-powered audience targeting can help e-commerce marketers convert visits to purchases and increase customer lifetime value.
Latest Big Data News: Kajeet Launches Sentinel Insights for Real-time Decision Making in IoT Management
Here are some methods by which AI-powered audience retargeting can help you win customers back and increase sales and loyalty in the process:
- Demographic targeting: There are many things that make your customers who they are, like age, gender, net worth, and more. Identify which of these aspects you want to target and find more customers who fall under similar descriptors.
- Interest targeting: Targeting by interest is a powerful way to ensure that you are nurturing an audience that is actually interested in what you have to sell. Identify what interests your audience has—whether it’s sports, fashion, or food—and target others who share those same interests. This is a great way to get your brand in front of people who will love your products.
- Contextual targeting: This type of targeting ensures that your ads show up on related websites. For example, if you run a jewelry company, you can use contextual targeting to advertise your products on existing jewelry websites. This ensures that you are showing up in spaces that resonate with your audience and showcase your brand alongside content with which you want to be associated.
- Lookalike targeting: AI helps you identify people who look and act like those who are already engaged with your brand through this type of targeting. A “lookalike audience” is defined as a group of online people who share characteristics with another group of people. Simply put, it’s a way of reaching out to groups of people who share attributes or behaviors with your existing customer base.
- Retargeting: Retargeting is an incredibly important tool to stay top-of-mind with people who have already engaged with your brand but need a little push in the right direction to purchase. Automated retargeting campaigns close sales gaps and make a big difference for your business.
The power of artificial intelligence to help your business grow is unparalleled. Make sure your company is as successful as possible by using any one of these powerful tools to increase brand loyalty and drive results.
Top ML Updates: Machine Learning Speeds up Search for New Sustainable Materials
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]